Monday, December 27, 2010

Intro...

Why do i have the rights to review and say what i feel?
Let me tell you...
I worked at Salem Power Station before Mp3's and pirates were common as they are now,
then, i worked in Tower Records who were the best and biggest music store in Msia at their prime,
and i was there when the industry got the best of them..
Along the way i did events, did sound engineering for Alleycats, did gigs at Zouk KL & Viper Room, did productions/recordings and mingled with artists of all walks of life. Been there done that!

Now, all and all around 10 years later, i work for the current No1 music store and franchise..
Rock Corner! I run their KLCC outlet.
All this was done and tried without the knowledge of many that i am a descendent of one of malaysia's well known musical families.


It still doesn’t really give me the rights BUT I am way way more qualified than most of you monkeys out there who hasn’t done anything musically!


Ladies and gents, welcome to my blog,


I am Greg Soliano!

- All reviews are done without prejudice or any sort of favouritism -

No comments:

Post a Comment